It is risky to be unorganized. Not having the proper organizational skills puts you in danger of losing your business and life balance. People always ask, “Is organizing a skill or hobby” because they feel the importance of organizing skills.
Is organizing a skill or a hobby? Organizing is a skill that can be acquired through learning. Also, it can become a hobby through the love of Organizing and repetition of it in all your affairs. If Organizing becomes a hobby, it will guide you to perfection in performance.
So it can be said that Organizing is a skill and may become a hobby at the same time.
During this article, we will show you how you can acquire the skill of organizing and turn this skill into a hobby that you use in all your affairs. Let’s go
💡 Helpful Statistics About Organizing: ● Office workers waste an average of 40% of their workday, becouse of miss organizing. ● Organizing reduce stress, 80% of our medical expenditures are stress related as stated by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. ● An enterprise employing 1,000 knowledge workers wastes $48,000 per week, or nearly $2.5M per year, due to an inability to locate and retrieve information. (courtesy of napo.net). ● 50% of homeowners rate their garage as the most disorganized room in the house, yet the most frequently used by family members 96% of office workers are frustrated by their company’s information management, Harte-Hanks ● According to Forbes ASAP, the typical executive today wastes 150 hours a year, almost one month, searching for lost information. For someone earning $50,000 a year, that translates to a loss of $3,842 ● Typical US worker is interrupted by communications technology every 10 minutes, Institute for Future and Gallup ● 80% of papers and information that we keep, we never use, Agency Sales Magazine. ● Email is increasing print volume by 40%, Document Magazine
Table of Contents
What is the organizing skill?
Organizing skill refers to the skill related to prioritizing tasks that must be completed immediately versus those that can be deferred, delegated to another person, or entirely canceled. In business, organizational skills are related to building the structures and the system, increasing productivity… etc.
Why organizing skills is important?
If you or your business are not adequately organized, tasks are not finished properly, information gets lost, and time is spent finding information that should be readily available. Below are some advantages of organizing skills:
- Keep you always focused on your goal
- Save your time and effort
- Save your asset from lost
- Reduce Stress and Overwhelm
- Enable you to grow more easer in your life and your business.
- Enable you to do Better Work Quality
- You will have Good Impressions in front of your clients
- Allows you to catch Future Opportunities
Finally, organizing skills allow you to build your life and your job better and in an efficient way.
How to learn and improve your organizing skill?
Learn organizing skills like learning any other skills. To learn organizing skills, you must repeat these three main steps:
- Learning: Read books and attend classes to gather information about how to be organizing.
- Training and coaching: Attend training courses, also share workshops training where personal interactive
- Apply what you learn: Use what you learned in your life and your work to build experience
- Repeat the first point again: After the above 3 steps, new questions appear. So, return the cycle.
We advise you to start with how to organize your time subject because time affects all things.
How to turn organizing skill into a habit or a hobby?
In fact, in addition to gaining the skill of Organizing, if you can turn it into a hobby, you will approach perfection in your work and life.
Your business and your personal life will be characterized by productivity and balance in all aspects.
In the case of miss of Organizing, there may be high productivity rates. Still, with the waste of many resources in the other aspects, you will remain under pressure during your business and personal life.
The following tips will help you to turn your organizing skill into habits & hobbies:
- Create an organized environment around you: organize your time and things constantly. So that you are in an organized environment. Try to exclude the things that create confusion and you cannot control
- Continuously doing tasks in an organized manner: Repetition is responsible for turning skills into a habit. This is done by transferring it to the subconscious so that it becomes involuntary behavior.
- Create passion and love for what you do: Passion and love make you master things and eager to do them right. Therefore, this saying is 100% correct. “If you don’t do what you love, love what you do.”
Over time and with these three tips, you are seeding, organizing yourself like trees, and constantly growing over time. Then organization becomes something of your personality.
It is dangerous to be unorganized. People feel the importance of Organizing, So, they are asking questions about Organizing. They want to learn Organizing.
Organizing is a skill, and it can be acquired through learning and coaching. When Organizing becomes a hobby, it will guide you to perfection in performance. So, Organizing is a skill and may become a hobby at the same time.
Organizing skill keeps your focus on your goal, Saves your time and effort, Saves your asset form lost, and reduce stress and overwhelm.
Learn organizing skills like learning any other skills: Learn about how to be organized, attend training courses, share workshops, and apply what you learned in your life and your work to build experience.
You can turn your organizing skill into a hobby or habit by:
- Create an organized environment around you
- do tasks in an organized manner Continuously
- Create passion and love for what you do
With these tips, you are seeding, organizing like trees, and growing continuously over time. Then organizing becomes something of your personality.